INDEPENDENCE SALE ON FLIGHTS
30% DISCOUNT on fares that meet the following conditions:
SALES PERIOD: 22JUN22-10JUL22
- Journey must start in the Outer Islands, first leg must be inbound to Tarawa
- Date of first departure maximum 15JUL22
- All of the tickets are NON REFUNDABLE (except in cases of flights canceled by the airline)
- All of the tickets are changeable with a 45AUD fee, plus any applicable fare difference to the normal fare(in case new dates are outside of the Max and Min Stay rule for RT only)
- In case of round trip discount can only be applied on the whole trip if the following rules are observed:
- Minimum Stay – return flight must be at least one month after the commencement of the journey.
- Maximum Stay – return flight must be a maximum of four months after the commencement of the journey.
- Both legs must be booked and issued in the same transaction
- If the journey is a round trip but does not follow the rules above, a discount will be applied only to the first leg of the journey from the outer island to Tarawa.
- Online or physical bookings.
- Discounts are not cumulative, only valid for normal AD, CH, INF fares (no SD)
Special Price ticket has the following rules:
• Change fee – 45AUD + Any applicable fare difference
• Non-Refundable (except in case of cancellation by the Airline)
• Valid for Adults, Children and Infant fares(Non cumulative with SD discount)
Fly ToTab North
Fly ToTab South